The Web Content Manager would be responsible for all in-house graphic design (including design, photo, video, SEO work etc.) and most web design for the company to enable the company, and its subsidiaries, to grow.
Job Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Graphic/web design duties included but not limited to:
- Maintain existing websites—updating graphics, updating changes in product offerings, e-commerce maintenance, and general troubleshooting.
- Create new sites to replace older designs and launch new products.
- Photograph products for use in print materials and websites.
- Design and/or modify all marketing and promotional materials.
- Coordinate with internal management on design projects both proactively and on-demand.
- Work with print shops and suppliers to insure design work matches production output.
- Shoot, edit and produce simple video projects
Skill requirements for a Web Content Manager:
Advanced experience with WordPress, WooCommerce and associated plugins, HTML5, and CSS3.
Understanding of responsive design with an emphasis on mobile needed.
Basic understanding of Linux operating systems, such as RedHat, CentOS, etc.
Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite CS5 or later
Experience with designing catalogs, brochures, flyers, logos and other marketing materials
Experience in managing virtual web servers a plus.
Expert user of Photoshop
All qualified candidates need to be comfortable with fast-paced environment, with an ability to quickly assess and prioritize multiple requests for maximum efficiency.
Quick-learner with the ability to work without guidance.
Good data entry skills.
MUST have a portfolio to submit for review.
This is a salaried position and salary will be determined based on experience.