Amazing company in Rhea county is looking for a Warehouse worker
- A dependable individual that is willing to work OT when needed
- Able to walk the parameter of the warehouse and print shop 8+ hours a day
- Lifting up to 40 lbs consistently throughout the day
- The successful candidate will assist in unloading containers that arrive from overseas, sometimes with up to 500 cartons that have to be handled individually
- The position is very hands on and physical
- Basic computer navigation and willing to learn company computer based inventory system
- Must be able to work as a team with co-workers as well as management
Potential to advance in the company to a lead supervisor.
Pay rate will start at $9.25/hr – may be more depending on experience, knowledge and work ethic.