Primarily responsible for the repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of dies. The position works to ensure that tool repairs are completed on time.
- Assemble and reassemble dies after repair or sharpening.
- Sharpen die sections.
- Replace or repair punches, buttons, die springs and die sections.
- Troubleshoot die function and performance issues.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Proficient in reading a tape measure.
- Setup and operate equipment such as grinders.
- Past experience in servicing and putting dies together.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate project timelines to ensure timely completion with minimal supervision.
Temp to hire
5 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Thursday!
Experience: Tool and Die Repair: 1 year
Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org