The Service Desk Technician provides fast and useful technical assistance on all the company’s Information Technology systems. They will perform basic troubleshooting, solve basic technical issues and will escalate items as appropriate to internal or external personnel as needed. They will also be responsible for maintaining inventory of the IT assets of the organization.
- Serve as the first point of contact within the organization for any IT related issues from our internal customers.
- Perform troubleshooting with hands on testing, diagnostics and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution from the data gathered from the customer and personal observations
- If necessary, escalate the issue to the appropriate internal or external resources.
- Walk customer through the problem solving process.
- Maintain inventory of all IT assets.
- Follow up promptly to any customer request.
- Pass on any customer feedback or suggestions to the internal Technology team
- Frequently interact with all staff to build relationships and understand the various jobs performed in the facilities.
Apply in person, with a resume