Fabulous company in the Loudon County area is looking to hire Quality Technicians! to perform quality control checks on products during the production cycle and ensure items meet customer specifications.
Multiple shifts now available!
Essential Functions of Quality Technician
1. Read and understand technical drawings and specifications.
2. Read and understand work instructions, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and work traveler.
3. Use measuring devices (micrometer, caliber, etc.) to validate recorded data.
4. Conduct visual inspections of parts
5. Assist in conducting Root Cause Analysis and working with the resolution team to create a clear path forward to prevent future issues.
6. Maintains 5S and safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
7. Ensure quality assurance throughout the production process.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Pay rate starts at $20/hour
First shift, second shift and weekend shift available!
To apply for this job please visit onlineapps2.coatsweb.com.