Essential Functions of the Press Brake Operator
- Read, plan and make calculations for machine operation
- Sets up and operate the press brake to bend, form and straighten
- Determine and select dies for operation
- Plan sequence of operations applying knowledge of physical properties of metal; program parts
- Set up dies and support equipment for operation
- Run press brake and produce parts as required
- Verify final product from press brake and perform all final activities
Must have a High School Diploma or GED
This is a full-time position. First Shift 6:00 am – 4:30 pm. Position may require work on flexible shifts, or additional hours as the schedule dictates.
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit onlineapps2.coatsweb.com.