We are hiring a Maintenance Technician – Electrician / Controls for a local Bradley County manufacturer. The position troubleshoots, tests and repairs electronic controls and related electro-mechanical, electro-hydraulic or computerized devices on production equipment.
This is a first shift position
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THE MAINTENANCE TECHNICAIN:
- Trade/Vocational, High School graduate or equivalent. Some formal training courses beyond high school including electronics and technical preferred
- Two years industrial job related experience
- Ability to do heavy lifting (50 to 75 lbs.)
Must be able to:
- Stand and walk for full shift
- Lift 50 – 75 lbs
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Pass a basic math skills test
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit onlineapps2.coatsweb.com.