Diesel / heavy equipment mechanic – commitment to safety and customer service. The successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers
• Able to perform front end alignments on tractors and trailers
• Conduct regular PM on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
• Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
• Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
• Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
• Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
• Experience as a Diesel Mechanic preferred
• Must possess a valid CDL license (or willing to get CDL)
• Ability to lift up to 50-75 pounds
• Reading and writing skills
Temp to hire position
Pay rate – $16 – $32/hour – depends on experience and will be determined after interview with owner
Day shift Monday – Friday (Some Saturday’s)
Must pass background and pre-employment drug screens.