We are looking for a competent CNC Operator to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. You will be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines with the goal to produce high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations.
Monday – Thurday 6 am – 4:30 pm
Pay: $18 – $20/hour depending on experience
Responsibilities of the CNC Operator
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Experience as CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
To apply for this job please visit onlineapps2.coatsweb.com.