Accounting Clerk Needed!
Responsibilities of Accounting Clerk include but are not limited to:
- Daily posting of customer payments
- Customer contact for collection and information regarding deductions
- Works with Quality and Materials group when customer issues arise
- Works with Materials group on shipping/invoicing
- Direct customer inquiries and phone calls as needed
- Accounts receivable reports completed as needed
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly
- Enter A/P vendor invoices for payment
- Process weekly AP payment & Wires.
- Process GL month-end closing for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update sales and report to appropriate personnel
- Maintain Customer Price Lists in CMS.
- Audit and print invoices daily for all customer shipments. Issue credits for quality-related issues and returns (after approvals by Quality Dept.).
- Assist Plant Controller and Senior Accountants as required
- Other duties as required
This position may require overtime
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit onlineapps2.coatsweb.com.